Terms of Service
Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services and are incorporated by reference herein as applicable. For example, if you register a domain name with us, then the Domain Registration Agreement will also apply to you and would be incorporated herein.
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts, is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Parallel WP is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, you may utilize the Parallel WP Accounts portal to update your contact information. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Any dedicated IP order in addition to those provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP justification. IP justification practices are subject to change to remain in compliance with the policies of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
- The Service and any data you provide to Parallel WP is hosted in the United States (U.S.) unless otherwise provided. If you access the Service from outside of the U.S., you are voluntarily transferring information (potentially including personally-identifiable information) and content to the U.S. and you agreeing that our collection, use, storage and sharing of your information and content is subject to the laws of the U.S., and not necessarily of the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to Parallel WP a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or backup copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, Parallel WP does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- Parallel WP exercises no control over and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through Parallel WP’s computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. Parallel WP does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that Parallel WP may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in Parallel WP’s sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that Parallel WP shall have no liability due to any corrective action that Parallel WP may take.
Third Party Products and Services
Third Party Providers Parallel WP may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third-party provider with whom you are dealing. Parallel WP does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third-party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third-party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. Parallel WP is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
Parallel WP as Reseller or Licensor Parallel WP may act as a reseller or licensor of certain third-party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Non-Parallel WP Products”). Parallel WP shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Non-Parallel WP Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Non-Parallel WP Products, either sold, licensed or provided by Parallel WP to you will not be deemed a breach of Parallel WP’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Non-Parallel WP Product is limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Non-Parallel WP Product. You are entitled to use any Non-Parallel WP Product supplied by Parallel WP only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Non-Parallel WP Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Parallel WP Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
Third Party Websites The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Parallel WP (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
Elegant Themes This website is not endorsed or affiliated with Elegant Themes.